Friday, February 17

Multiple companies...


I started with a base card of coral polka dot card stock.
The top layer is white card stock.
Using the Stampin' Up "Flower Patch" set I stamped the large flower using Distress worn lipstick ink.
BUT...
I stamped it on scrap paper first, then huffed on the stamp and stamped it to the white card stock.
I made a mask to cover the flower and stamped it two more times.
With one of the leaves from this set and the same method I stamped the leaves using Distress shabby shutters ink.
I die cut the "sympathy" from the polka dot card stock using ODBD "With Sympathy" stamp and die set.
Using the same set I found the words to stamp on the front with the shabby shutters ink full.
I glued on the "sympathy" and stamped the verse.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card and such a great masking technique!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete