Friday, February 10

I'm not a lacy person but...

and
and

...but I still have some lacy punches.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black and a layer of grey.
I added the layer of pink polka dots then started pinching out the black and grey card stock with my Martha Stewart punches.
I layered those to the front of the card and pulled out another piece of white card stock and using my StazOn jet black ink i stamped the girl from MFT "Perfect Harmony" and die cut her.
I colored her with Prisma color pencils and set her aside.
I stamped the verse from MFT "Love is in The Air" set with the same ink, on the pink polka dot card stock and trimmed it down then added a layer of black card stock to the back.
I glued down the verse piece "stage" and with glue dots applied my singer girl!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Thanks for joining in Simon Says Stamp Cute Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card!! I love the lace strip on your design! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!