Friday, January 6
New year first new challenge...
I decided before New Years that I would try a new technique every month that I had never done before.
I started by looking at Jennifer McGuire's site for something new and I found my first technique...
I used Altenew "floral frame" and the stamped image on white card stock to use on the light box as the instructions suggested!
I then used my DESIGN Spectracolor pencils to color the image once, then moved it to the left and colored the image again to make it look like one flower was on top of the other.
I stamped the verse with Distress Ink "shabby shutters" and used a green pencil to shadow the edge of the top piece.
I finished with a base card of white card stock and a piece of purple polka dotted card stock for the layered card.
Tomorrow is another day and hopefully another card with this new technique.