Thursday, January 12

My Favorite Things has two challenges...

I decided to do both in one card...
 
and
 
 

I started with a white card stock base card.
I then pulled out my MFT Blueprints 1 dies and the blue card stock.
I cut the stitched piece and applied it to the left side of the card. 
Next I used one of the rectangles and die cut one from the blue car stock.
I trimmed the flag design onto one end.
Taking  the pre-scored white card stock I cut a piece to go inside the blue piece.
I stamped the "Hello" from the MFT GP Wildflower set using Adirondack slate ink.
Using the two corals and the grey card stock I die cut the flowers with the MFT  Grand Peaceful Wildflower.
I chose the flowers I wanted and glued them onto the front of the card.
Next I glued the flagged piece to the front of the card. 

2 comments:

  1. How pretty! I really like those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to use the dies without the stamps!!!

      Delete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!