Sunday, January 8

I have no one to give this card to...

but I just wanted to use the dance dress stamp!

and

I started with a white card stock base card and stamped the dress (Impression Obsession D4059) using Adirondack denim ink.
 The glitter paper and a post-it note were stamped with the dress stamp using the same ink.
I trimmed the bodice out from the silver glitter paper and the skirt from the post-it note making sure I only cut out the skirt, not the paper around it (this is a mask).
I used my JudiKins color duster brush to apply the denim ink and soften the white card stock.
Next I placed the mask over the dress and darkened it with the color duster.
The bodice went on with glue.
I used my sponge to color white card stock in order to die cut the "Birthday Wishes" from Impression Obsession DIE174-W.
I glued that onto the card front and pulled out my sequins.
In my blue sequin bag were these great snow flakes but I didn't like how plain they were.
I glue dotted the snowflakes onto the card front and trimmed them.
The blue sequins were helpful to add some color but I still wanted more shine.
I pulled out my 1/8" circle punch and the extra pieces of scrap glitter paper and punched out enough to be glued into each sequin.

Now to find someone to send this to... 

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! You did an amazing job paper-piecing the glitter paper and masking the skirt. Someone will be happy to receive this! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably donate it to my friends card ministry! Thanks for the compliments!

      Delete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!