Wednesday, January 18

I can't help thinking of grey hair...

when the challenge calls for grey.

and

I love using colored pencils, in one form or another.
I started with a white linen card stock base card and added a layer each of black, grey and pink.
The top layer is white linen card stock, on which I stamped the image and verse from Art Impressions "cat lady" set.
I colored her using Prisma colored pencils and attached it to the front of the card.
I wanted the sequins to match but I had no pink.
I turned over some sparkly sequins and found they were white on the back.
I took my Chameleon pen, pink, and colored the sequins.
It worked!
I attached these with glue dots.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun image! Great thinking to color the sequins to match your card. Thanks for playing with us over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I was so thrilled to find I could color the sequins!

      Delete
  2. Love these crazy lady stamps and especially this crazy cat lady! She looks fabulous in pink & gray! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!