Thursday, January 12

Another of my new year resolution cards...

If you follow my blog you know that I decided to try at least one new technique every month.

This month it's...

and
 
and

The base card is made with white card stock and corner rounded at opposite corners. 
Using the technique and Penny Black's "Delicate Florals" I applied the flower with Design Spectracolor pencils.

Hint:
I recently bought a Kum double hole pencil sharpener.
It works great!

The verse is stamped onto the card using Adirondack red pepper ink and the verse from Penny Back's "Snippets" set.
Using the same ink and JudiKins color duster I dusted some red from the upper left corner to the lower right corner.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just love learning new techniques and this is my favorite so far. Of course it's only January!!!

      Delete
  2. Wow...lovely coloring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY! Really loving this technique.

      Delete
  3. What a fun resolution! This is one I might actually follow thru on:). Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Little Red WGon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try really hard to keep on tracks! Starting to check YouTube for February's technique!

      Delete
  4. A lovely card, so pretty
    Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!