Friday, December 16

The snowflakes are falling...

At least outside my window they are!!!
 So when I found this challenge I knew I had to do it.


I have this great set from Unity Stamp Company called "...like a snowflake" with 6 snowflakes and 9 wonderful verses, perfect for this challenge!

I started with a white card stock base card and stamped the verse from the set using Distress brushed corduroy ink at the bottom of the card.
Next I chose some kraft card stock to stamp the snowflakes using Colorbox frost white pigment ink.
You have to let this dry or use your heat tool to dry it if you can't wait, like me. 
I glued this to the front of the base card and using my Distress brushed corduroy marker and a straight edge I drew a line on the bottom of the kraft piece. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!