Sunday, December 18

Starbucks two...

Please read my previous post for all the background on this card.
It is made with the following Starbucks cup...

Here's the card...

 
 This was a fun card as I started with a white card stock base card and dry embossed snowflakes from a Lasting Impressions brass stencil.
I stamped the verse from a Stampin' Up set called "Good Greetings"
I then took the cup and trimmed out the top part that went well with the sketch and glued it to the top of the card.
From my cup, yes I also had coffee this morning, I cut the Starbucks insignia and foam taped it to the area that held the original insignia.

This card done but I have so many more to play with!!!

 

4 comments:

  1. This is so FUN! I love it! Creative and so perfect for the season! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to incorporate the beautiful cup design into this week's sketch. It really looks like some patterned paper I have around here (somewhere). Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! super cool use of the starbucks cup....FAB! I am so glad you played along with us at
    sunday stamps!


    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the cup and fun take on the sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!