Thursday, December 8

Snow, snow and snow...

and

I just love these little guys, don't you?
With snow outside and snow challenges I just had to get them out and play.

I started with a white card stock base card and layered it with a piece of patterned paper from Lawn Fawn.
Taking another piece of white card stock and the Lawn Fawn "Simple Stitched Hillside Borders" I die cut out a hill of snow for the seals to play on.
I took another piece of white card stock and stamped the seals, from Lawn Fawn's "Sealed With a Kiss" stamp set, using StazOn jet black ink.
They were easy to cut out using the Lawn Fawn coordinating die.
I attached the seals with glue dots and went in search of the perfect verse.
I found it was better to use two sets "jump for joy" is from Lawn Fawn "Jump For Joy" set and the "snow" is from "Snow Cool" also by Lawn Fawn.

Let's all try and enjoy the snow like these little guys!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet winter card! Love those critters! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!