Wednesday, December 21

Silver bells...

I know you now have that song going round in your head.
It actually only has the "silver" part in this challenge...
 

I started with a black card stock base card and added a layer of silver glitter.
On a piece of white card stock I stenciled the mustaches with a stencil of a company I don't remember (think I'll start calling this the "I don't remember blog") using Adirondack jet black ink.
Using the silver glitter paper, MFT Die-Namics "Happy Birthday" die and my BIGkick I cut out the verse and glued it to te front of the main piece.
Taped the main piece to the front of the card and it's done.  

2 comments:

  1. Stunning embossed sentiment and thanks for joining AAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mustache/glitter sentiment combo! Thanks for linking up and playing along with us at AA Cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!