Sunday, December 4

It's finally getting chilly here...


This little cutie came from MFT Black Friday sale.
I started with a black card stock base card and placed a layer of red snowfall patterned paper on it.
Using my nested circle dies I cut the grey snowfall patterned paper using the white edge so I could stamp the verse from MFT "BB Beast Friends" set using StazOn jet black ink.
 I used the next largest circle die to cut the black card stock outline to layer behind the grey.
I stamped the Yeti from the same set on white card stock and colored him using colored pencils.
I die cut him out using the MFT coordinating dies as well as 3 white card stock trees and glue dotted them all to the front!

I just love this set and will be using I more this year I'm sure!
 

1 comment:

  1. That little Yeti is so cute! Great card! Thank you for joining our Chilly Friends challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!