Friday, December 9

Blessings to all our service people ...


As the wife of a serviceman who served during the Viet Nam war and as a girl I pledged my allegiance to the flag every day in school, I felt this was a very sentimental card to make.

I started with a cream card stock base card and using my Misti tool I stamped the ODBD "Old Flag Background" using Distress markers faded jeans, festive berries and old paper to color the stamp.
Once it was dry I die cut the "Blessings" by ODBD "Many Blessings" stamp/die duo using brown card stock to match the old paper ink and layered it to the front of the card to finish it.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the service and sacrifice your family made for our country! Your background and design is beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I have always loved this flag background and the Blessings die is so perfect for it! Thanks for joining in the challenge this month!!! God bless!

    ReplyDelete