Thursday, October 6

This one is for Breast Cancer Awareness Month...

and
and

The first two challenges were for color and simplicity and about Breast Cancer Awareness.
Since I have this wonderful sent by MFT for hopeful cancer verses called "Have Hope" I just had to use it.
This lead me to look at the challenge for MFT and that brought all the pieces together for this card.
I started with a black card stock base card.
I cut a strip to go on the front of white card stock.
I trimmed out a silver circle to match the MFT sketch.
On the white card stock I stamped one of the florals from the MFT set "GP Wildflowers" using "picked raspberry" distress ink.
I would load the stamp and "stamp off" twice for the lighter pick color and once for the darker.

Got my reminder in the mail yesterday...
time to get a mammogram!

4 comments:

  1. That glittery circle is fabulous! I love how it throws a spotlight on that great sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card. Love your bright pink stamp and how you have highlighted your focal point in a shimmery silver circle. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology and ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this design! The pretty delicate flowers framed by the silver frame! Simple and perfectly CAS!
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty design! That glittery circle is perfect along with the awesome sentiment. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!