Sunday, October 9

The only color I didn't use was purple...

I shouldn't have to explain my cards but sometimes I feel I should.

Our Daily Bread Designs usually have very ornate cards on their site and for their challenges.
But I don't often do those, though once is a while I get the urge.
Lucky for me their images are so wonderful that I can use them for a quick, easy but elegant card!
 So I may not win the challenge but I really hope I will be able to post to the challenges for I love their designs!




This challenge had you pick from five colors, I chose all but purple.
Using my Our Daily Bread Designs "Not Forgotten" set I chose two stamps and Staz-On timber brown to stamp the images onto a cream colored base card.
Then I pulled out my Prisma colored pencils and colored my soldier.
I'm grateful for this challenge as it makes me remember that the servicemen and women I send to don't require a work of art but a card that shows they are "Not Forgotten".
This is a card I can make multiples of easily.

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad to see you have joined us for the color challenge at ODBD!! I just love your coloring of the Not Forgotten image and your simple yet beautiful design!! Please join us again! Your cards are beautiful!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very elegant card! I also do not use a lot of dies or anything, but still like the ODBD stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!