Tuesday, October 18

Playing with a color challenge...

I would love to have every color of every stamp pad of every company...but I can't!
So I may never win some of the color card challenges I enter because they don't match perfectly.
But I like trying to match them up as I did with this challenge...


Here are my equivalents- 

Kraft color...Kraft card stock
Persimmon...Distress ripe persimmon
Gumdrop green...Distress ink mowed lawn
Milk Chocolate...Distress ink gathered twigs and brown card stock

I started with Lasting Impressions scored kraft card stock for the base card and layered a piece of brown card stock next.
Then I cut another piece of the scored kraft and layered that to the brown.
On a separate piece of regular kraft card stock I stamped the pumpkins, using the colors noted above, from MFT "spooky sweets" and then die cut them using the coordinating dies.
I die cut a piece of the brown card stock using MFT Die-namics "smile" (I would tell you the name of the set but I received it free from MFT and there was no name on the packaging.
Now it was just a matter of gluing down all the loose parts and another card made! 

Adding another challenge as it fits right in...
Stamping Sensations Challenge...Autumn 
and
Tuesday Throwdown 316...Festive Pumpkins 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the embossing in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the texture too. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Tuesday Throwdown DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Great card!

    ReplyDelete