Saturday, October 1

My last card for card making day...

Luckily my son and his wife don't check my blog as they are busy with there lives, jobs and raising my Granddaughter, so I can post their anniversary card before they get it!

and

The colors for the Paper Smooches challenge were perfect to use my Derwent Inktense for coloring, Staz-On "timber brown" for stamping and Paper smooches stamp sets "feathered Friends" and "Sentiment Sampler".

Of course using the love birds for this card allowed me to post it for the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge as well.

Here's hoping the have a wonderful anniversary!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable...the perfect anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is this!!!??!! I love the CAS and everything is colored so nicely! Darling card!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! Adorable card. Great design. Thanks for sharing it with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge. Good luck. Debi TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary to your son/daughter-in-law! What a fab card! I love the little love birds;) Great use of our color story- thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the October PS challenge! <3 Hope you join in the fun again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!