Sunday, October 9

I am officially blaming "little red wagon blog"...

for making me go blind with their color challenge!


Okay, so I did pick these shades and they are a bit wild.
I started with a lime green card stock base card.
I cut three times with black, orange and purple card stock using Spellbinders S-451.
I glued the black, with all the bits removed, to the front of the lime green and started applying the green and purple pieces to where there were empties in the black.

Once I was happy with the way they looked I took "Happy Halloween" from the Tim Holtz Happy Halloween Blueprints, and using Adirondack pitch black ink I stamped it onto lime green card stock.
I finished by layering orange, purple and black behind it before gluing it to the front of the card!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely need to enter this in more challenges, it is certainly eye catching! I love the intricate design. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge!

    ReplyDelete