Wednesday, October 19

Having fun with coloring when I can't knit...

This is just in time for me to take part in next month's 30 Day Color Challenge at the Daily Marker.
I've been trying to knit a hat and mittens for my Granddaughter and my thumb arthritis is flaring up.
So at night in stead of knitting I have stamped up a bunch of images and I will be coloring for a while.


The image, from Magenta Rubber Stamps, is stamped on cream card stock using Staz-On timber brown.
I colored it using my Faber-Castell Pitt pastels pencils.
The verse from Endless Creations was stamped using the Staz-On and I sponged Adirondack mushroom around the main card piece before layering it.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really captured the Color Throwdown challenge!

    ReplyDelete