Monday, September 5
Three days without stamping...
or quilting or knitting???
Been fun to be with family but creatively I need to produce things.
For the Allsorts challenge I chose this little girl to try my new Chameleon markers on.
I stamped her, "The Black Star" Gorjuss by Urban Stamps, first on white card stock using Adirondack black ink.
The Chameleon markers stated on their web site that using plain black dye ink worked the best.
I let it dry completely and they were right, not a smear!
Using the markers I found the spot I wanted the sun coming from and started with the least amount of color there and moved on.
Then I found the Paper Players challenge of circles and added that paper to the card!
I added the "Hello" with black Staz-On ink.
My theory is that "new beginning" friendships start with "Hello"!