Tuesday, September 27

Sometimes it's just this simple...

Though I don't have the exact colors that this challenge calls for I did my best to match with the ink pads I have.


My supplement of colors were Distress inks as follows...
Smooth white-smooth white (card stock)
Orange Fizz-Spiced Marmalade
Boysenberry-Blueprint Sketch
Gumdrop Green-Mowed Lawn

I also wanted to make it look like falling leaves so I started with a white card stock base card and corner rounded opposite corners.
Using my MFT "Geometric Greenery" I pulled out 3 leaves and with each different color I randomly stamped them to the card front.
I left a bit of room for the verse, which is actually two verses from this set, then stamped it.

Simple card done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!