Saturday, September 24

so far out of my comfort zone...

and

Starting with a white base card I dug through my little punches and found my "splat" punch!
I punched this multiple times through post-its on the very sticky edge.
I laid them on the front of the base card, then using Distress inks, that I thought would match the Color Throwdown Challenge (ripe persimmon, mustard seed,aged mahogany and wilted violet), I brayered the colors.
Once that was dry using the same colors in Distress markers and my straight edge and I drew lines in the opposite direction.
I finished the card by pulling off the masks leaving white splats behind and die cut Impression Obsession "smile" and glued it to the front.

2 comments:

  1. Fun card! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - Thanks for joining in at Mod Squad~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!