Wednesday, September 7

Playing with Distress ink...

I had a bunch of cards to make for my friend's church card ministry.
I decided to pull out some water color paper and smear some Distress inks on.
While watching someone's video I remembered they had used spattering of water for a cool effect.


So I gave it a shot and I liked the effect!


Once they were thoroughly dry I stamped what I believe is the Hero Arts background wheat stamp.
I die cut the hellos with Little Yellow Bicycle's dies.

I will be entering the second card in the following challenges...

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful project with an awesome design! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Mod Squad Challenge Blog's "Color Inspiration - Fall Colors" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, MSCB Challenge Hostess
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap Challenge Blog DT
    Love To Craft Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT
    Creatalicious Challenges DT
    Let's Craft and Create DT
    Mod Squad Challenge Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the play of Distress Ink and water that you did! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “Spray, Mist & Splatter” Challenge! FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to try this out. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful! i love the background!! I'm a bit late in my commenting, and I apologize. Thank you for playing a long with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete