Sunday, September 18

My first time posting for this challenge...

But for many reasons it won't be the last!
I fell in love with Taylored Expressions Stamps a few years ago when I bought two of there many verses sets.
 Now I own quite a few and believe I can spend some time using them for challenges as well as my regular card making.


Sadly I don't have the inks that they call for but I tried to match them as closely as I could with my Distress Inks...
Toffee...Frayed Burlap
Lollipop...Picked Raspberry
Granny Smith...Twisted Citron 
Blue Corn...Chipped Sapphire
The stamp set was easy.
With my last order Taylored Expressions sent me, free, their 
"Wish Big-Stamp & Die Combo".
It worked great with the colors.
Base card is white with blue flecks card stock.
Navy blue card stock for the next layer and the top more white with blue flecks.
I stamped the "happy" and then ran it through the Cuttlebug with my rubber matt and the die that comes with the set.
I finished stamping everything else, added sliver sequins and topped them off with silver glitter glue.

I can hardly wait for the next challenge!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!