Friday, September 30

I just love playing with Autumn colors...


More lovely Autumn colors to play with.
I started with matching the colors from the challenge to what I have...
Kraft-Kraft card stock
Then from their color to the Distress inks...
Tempting Turquoise-Mermaid Lagoon
Tangerine Tango-Ripe Persimmon
Early Espresso-Ground Espresso

I started with the kraft base card and the Stampin' Up set "Sheltering Tree" 
I stamped the tree in ground espresso, once that dried I added the leaves in ripe persimmon.
I used my All Night Media cloud stencil and the mermaid lagoon to sponge in the sky.
Doesn't it look more Autumn-like because of the kraft card stock behind the stenciling?
I sponged ground espresso lightly using the other side of the cloud stencil.
To finish I used the TPC Stamps verse with ground espresso to the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!