Sunday, September 18

Autumn colors are my passion ...


This little sweetie came to my house last week in an order from MFT Stamps.
She is stamped using Adirondack "caramel" ink onto cream card stock cut to 1.5" square.
I layered the patterned paper behind her and then the gold.
The verse, was stamped with the same ink using a verse from "jungle friends" by MFT Stamps onto a strip of cream card stock.
I then used the corner rounder to get the edge rounded.
Using MFT Die-namics "Blueprints #4" I die cut another piece of cream cardstock for the edge and covered part of it with a strip of the green.
Now the Cuttlebug got a workout.
I cut each red, green and gold with MFT Die-namics "Geometric Grennery" dies.
They were still all together so I have a stack of leaves to use now.
Once they were glued on the sketch was finished.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!