Tuesday, August 23

This year the lightening bugs have been amazing...

due to the thing I hate the most...hot nights.
But I love looking at these beautiful, twinkle lights in my pine trees on a summer night from the window of my air conditioned living room.

This all lead to the card for the Mojo Monday Challenge.


The base card is a nice, heavy duty 12"x12" from a Debbie Mumm paper pack.
The others came from my stash of scrap paper.
The little lightening bugs came from a recollections set.
I stamped the bugs and jar, using Staz-On timber brown and colored them with colored pencil.
The one little bug that looks like he is trying to escape was achieved by masking the top before stamping the bug.

I've been using a lot of my glue dots but lucky for me they are easy to make again with a DVD case and my bottle of
 "Aleene's Tack it over and over".

1 comment:

  1. Such a darling card. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!