Monday, August 29

Spiders...

I really don't mind spiders...as long as they don't jump.
Most of the time I just leave them be because they provide a function, like bats.
They get rid of the things that I don't like and annoy me when I go outside.

So this card is not only for a challenge and Stephen, but in honor of the noble spider!


The base card is black with a layer of grey that I stamped using my Misti Tool (great for these big backgrounds), Hero Arts "Large Web" and Staz-On black ink.
 Before taping the grey on I added a piece of black Scrapper's Floss.
Finally I punched out the spiders and glue dotted them on to look like a banner.
 

2 comments:

  1. great idea to use our sketch with the spider
    really scary hallowen card :) LOL
    sweet idea sweet card
    many thanks for joining with us at Sunday Stamps this time
    hugs
    Monika (DT at Sunday Stamps)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the spiders take the place of the banner in the sketch!!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!