Wednesday, August 17

Sometimes you just have to layer...


For today's challenge I found a great stamp by Magenta in my stash and used Staz-On black ink to stamp the image on white card stock.
Coloring was easy with marker but I just wasn't satisfied with the look.
Rummaging through my paper stash I found the green textured card stock and the glitter purple.
Time to layer...once all the layers were on it still needed that "something".
I pulled out my 1/8" punch and punched out the centers for the flowers from the glitter paper and glued them on.

The verse is from a set by Taylored Expressions, I love their little sayings.

Another card to cheer up my friend, if you saw yesterday's post with the Impression Obsession kitty you know I am using the challenges to make cards for someone who needs a little something often.

Think about someone in your life that might need a little something and challenge yourself to get a card in the mail to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!