Tuesday, August 2

Love the color combo of pink and brown...

I used it once for a party I was in charge of at the library where I worked.
These colors just speak sweet stuff to me...chocolate and frosting.


This was an easy card to put together because it's just layering, stamping and coloring.
The images and verse are all from a set by Art Impressions called "Birthday Wishes".
I stamped it in Staz-On timber brown, to keep in the theme then colored it using my old Spectracolor colored pencils. Sure wish I could find these again. Best colored blending pencils EVER.

Two more challenges and then time off for a day or two...
actually want to quilt with some fabric I bought while on vacation!
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is just too fun! I love those Art Impression images and their so funny little quotes! Thank you for sharing this at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and fun! Great colouring too. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!