Thursday, August 18

I was gonna...

I tease my hubby with this phrase all the time.
whenever I ask him if something is done, "I was gonna" pops out of his mouth.

This time it's my turn.
I was gonna do nothing but Christmas cards for the rest of this weeks challenges.
But Simon Says threw a wrench into my works with the theme
"Summer Fun"


This little bunny from a Stampendous set was inked onto white card stock using Staz-On black.
I used Prisma colored pencils to color him in.
The clouds were made with a stencil called "Pooh Stamp Art Template" by All Night Media.
I just placed the template down and sponged it with Distress Ink stormy sky.
Layered the card and added the verse, unknown company, and the card was finished.
 

1 comment:

  1. So funny! And summer is also fun right? Love the beautiful sky! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete