Thursday, August 18

I was gonna...

I tease my hubby with this phrase all the time.
whenever I ask him if something is done, "I was gonna" pops out of his mouth.

This time it's my turn.
I was gonna do nothing but Christmas cards for the rest of this weeks challenges.
But Simon Says threw a wrench into my works with the theme
"Summer Fun"


This little bunny from a Stampendous set was inked onto white card stock using Staz-On black.
I used Prisma colored pencils to color him in.
The clouds were made with a stencil called "Pooh Stamp Art Template" by All Night Media.
I just placed the template down and sponged it with Distress Ink stormy sky.
Layered the card and added the verse, unknown company, and the card was finished.
 

1 comment:

  1. So funny! And summer is also fun right? Love the beautiful sky! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!