Monday, August 8

Going to camp this week...

And I don't have to leave the house!


Camp Create...Monochromatic Magic
My Favorite Things is becoming a favorite company due to the little girl stamps they have. 
My granddaughter looks just like them as her Mom is putting her little hairs into tiny pigtails!

When I received the post on Facebook that there was to be a camp I decided to try and do it.

I might have added too much white for it to be truly monochromatic but I like it!!!

The base card if from a pad I bought at Ollie's.
The die is Quilt Square Cover Up by Die-namics for MFT.
The verse is a partial from the Warm Wishes MFT set with that darling little girl!
I went through my card stock and found a green that comes close to the checked green that is in the base card.
The white dots were from a set from Michael's.

I know it's not hard to keep warm now but there will come a day when this card will be perfect!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!