Sunday, July 10

Started the 30 Day Color Challenge but...

life got in the way!
I really wanted to try and do the challenge but I don't have time "every" day to color at this time in my life.

Instead I am devoting all day today, Sunday, to  making cards for as many challenges as I can until I have to make dinner!


My first challenge of the day is an easy one.


This is a "One Layer" challenge with the theme "time".
The card was made by inking up the thyme herb stamp, from the Stampin Up set "Herb Expressions", with black Staz-On.
Once it is stamped and colored with permanent markers I placed it in my Cuttlebug. 
Sandwich for the Cuttlebug was (bottom to top):
A plate
rubber matte
card (not folded) with image facing up
die with cutting blade down
 C plate
thin cardboard shims 

This made the embossed image around the stamped image.

On to my next challenge.

 

4 comments:

  1. Very clever! The thyme is beautifully coloured and looks fantastic with the embossed border round it. Super take on the challenge - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Such a clever take on the theme. Your crisp embossing is a great focal point for the sweet thyme image. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Less is More.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super simple design and a fun take on our TIME challenge!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card ... Clever take on the challenge!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!