Thursday, July 28

Christmas in July, just before the end of July...


This card is definitely not red or green, the colors normally associated with Christmas but I have a friend who hunts and I thought this would be the perfect card for him.

The theme comes from...

I layered blue cards stock unto a white base card.
Using my Misti tool and the Stampin Up background stamp I call plaid I inked it one way with grey and another with blue.
Trimmed my plaid and placed on the card.
 The deer and the verse are from a set of stamps with the deer die by Hampton Art Stamps.
I put foam behind the deer head so it pops off the card.

So there you go a "Blue Christmas" card.
Appropriate really as he never gets a deer!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great background for this card and for the focal image. Thanks so much for joining us at Mod Squad's Christmas in July Challenge. Hope we will see your creations in future challenges.
    Kathy
    MSC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!