Sunday, July 10

Challenge 5...



I just love this set.
It's by Stampendous named "Petal Plus Set"
There is a butterfly body, 6 different wings OR petals,2 flower centers, one stem and 5 verses.
You can mix and match all you like.
I thought they were very cartoon-like and so I wanted to work with primary colors.
All the layered paper is card stock.
I  stamped the butterfly on white card stock with Staz-On black and colored and shaded her with Prisma colored pencils.
The verse is stamped with the same Staz-On black.

Well I'm starting to wear down and it's almost 4 o'clock so this may be my last challenge for a while.

Take Care!
 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome colored bflies! Thanks for joining in at STB~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun, bright colours on those adorable butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!