Saturday, February 13

Yes, I copied this one! (sort of)

This will be my submission to day 13 of the
 
Love when I get the chance to find a new technique to me!
had this wonderful idea using alcohol inks, spritzer and acetate.

Because today looks like this outside my window...

I decided it would be a great day to do many a challenge.

Instead of using new acetate I took the extra piece inside a couple of stamp sets. I don't have the spritzer any more so I used a straw to push my Adirondack alcohol inks around the acetate.

I wanted to use different glue so I pulled out my glue dots. Feel like they make a watery effect behind the acetate! 
I also punched out the colors from the acetate that needed trimmed off to make the piece fit the card. Used glue dots for those as well.

Check out all the different things on the web.
My friend just told me about a you tube video that I started but didn't finish. 
Turns out the technique is gorgeous and I need to go back!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment