Monday, February 1

Tim's Birds and the Daily Marker Color Challenge...

I have this friend...
We love to do stamping together, whether actually together or showing each others work.
She mentioned the Daily Marker Color Challenge 
to me last week and though I like doing challenges this one if for a whole month.
BUT why not? So here goes, day 1,

The background is Distress inks on the Stampin' Up plaid background stamp.
The text is Stampin' Up
The Tim bird is colored with watercolor pencils. 

Let's see if I make it to the end!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. This is my second round of Kathy's coloring challenge. I only missed one day although my husband ended up in the hospital, however, the night I did miss, our son was in a car accident, so . . . anyway, I like your background with the distress inks on the plaid stamp and the birdie is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You for sharing your coloring for The Daily Marker 30 Day. Adorable bird.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!