Sunday, February 28

This is my "triedanewtechniqueanddidn'tlikewhatIgotbutmadeacardanyway" posting...

Sorry folks...not all techniques are equal and I tried one and didn't like it. 
However I did manage to cut it up and made some fairly interesting cards.

 This is my submission for 

The others are the rest of the piece where I tried the technique and ended by cutting it is three to attach to cards.
The technique required water coloring a piece of water color paper. Dry the paper and rub with anti-static bag.
Emboss a fairly solid image with Versamark and clear embossing powder.
Pull off the color from the card piece with a brush and water.
I ended up cutting mine into three. 
I placed it on the front of the card and with white card stock to match the base card I punched out with Martha Stewart edge punches. 
Before I attached them to the front of the card I stamped the text (sorry I took them off the wood and lost the company) in matching Distress ink.



They are not too bad but they are not the technique.

I may try again...or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment