Thursday, February 18

My husband made a huge mistake...

He suggested I buy the sponge daubers and their cases.
 I did.

He suggested I make a chart for the top of the case with the names of all the Distress inks I own.
I did.

He suggested I don't dauber every color so I know what they are on the chart.
Well I did it anyway!!!

Which led to my card for the...

I "daubed", I think that's a verb, with three of the every colored daubers I now have!
Then I die cut the tree and text in coordinating colors.
The tree is DIE036-P and the text is from DIE174-W.

Wishing you all a very Happy Birthday! 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your background created with your daubers. This is lovely. Thanks for playing in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!