Tuesday, February 16

Hello, friend...

A new challenge blog...


I have used Impression Obsession stamps for years but recently have found all their amazing dies.


For this challenge, with Spring on the way?, I pulled out DIE041-A which is a little chick. The other die is DIE174-W a mix of sayings. I chose "Hello" for this card.
After running my white card stock through my Cuttlebug "Chicken Wire" embossing folder, I gently rubbed my Ranger Adirondack slate ink pad over the top of the embossed wire. 
I cut out two chickens and one hello with the dies.
Layered the card and glued on my accents. 
Then, knowing the friend I would send this to, glued on mini google eyes!!! 

How about sending a friend a card out of the blue?

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. Thanks so much for playing in our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! Thanks for joining us at IO stamps~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh stop... :) too cute!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!