Friday, February 19

Day 19 of the Daily Marker Color Challenge and I finally opened my new stamps...

I have this Granddaughter, have I mentioned that before???
So when I saw the Gorjuss Girl stamps by Santoro I couldn't resist.

Here is my day 19 submission for 

 I chose this image and made two girls for friends at the library where I used to work. They are undergoing construction at the moment and probably have days when they feel "wobbly".
Though the second card isn't awful but I have to be honest.
The first time I went to stamp the image I used my Misti.
For some reason I cannot explain, the image never stamped at the bottom. (Thus the reason I cut off the books in card two).
It stamped perfectly the next time when I raised it up and to the right about a half inch. Still using the Misti, it makes it so much easier with these larger stamps.
The text is from the Fancy Tags set by Just Rite Stamps.
I inked using black StazOn and colored with colored pencils.

Off to ink up some more of these darling girlies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!