Wednesday, March 18

The Magenta Challenge was so much fun...

I have this friend, you know who you are, who purchases stamping items and forgets she has one already. Lucky me I usually get them as a giftie!
When this challenge was announced I knew I had to play with the bestest Magenta stamp I have received in a long time.
 The funny thing was we had just talked about watercolor crayons and how I was thinking of getting rid of mine. Especially because I hated the way it looked when you color on the image first, spritz with water and then stamp.
 Oh, how wrong I was! 
This stamp works perfect for it. I played with multiple shades of color and loved the result.
 The crayons are definitely staying in my closet!
 I shaded with Distress Ink, Walnut Stain and stamped the saying with the same ink. The saying is from a Tim Holtz set.

Thank you friend!

Magenta Challenge

On to the next...

5 comments:

  1. wish I had a friend like that! LOL... lovely creation..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am this friend sometimes!......Very nice project ,thanks to taking part of the Magenta challenge and ood luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and yes keep your crayons :-)
    Thanks for joining the Magenta challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice work... You are really good with your pencils...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love how you coloured the stamp image! Thanks for playing along with us in this month's Magenta challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!