Saturday, August 2

The next Challenge was Magenta...

They are one of my Favorite companies. I have used their stamps for a very long time and gained inspiration from all their publications and products.


I love my Tim Holtz Distress markers. They do so much. I saw somewhere that the Antique Linen made a great shading around flowers, I tried it here.

 I needed a thank you card for my friend at work.
This fit perfectly. 

You must check out the gorgeous Magenta creation my friend, lynda did for the same challenge!

Paperarts Cafe 

3 comments:

  1. Great clean and simple design on this card. Thanks for playing along with Magenta this month.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love this flower stamp! Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice CAS card - the antique linen marker did the trick for shading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!