Tuesday, July 1

Birthday with ODBD Stamps....

is the name of the latest challenge from Our Daily Bread Stamps.

I love their stamps but panicked when I saw the birthday attached to the challenge. I don't have any birthday sayings from ODBD!!!

But I made the card anyway, then read the fine print that it must be only ODBD stamps. So I won't be entering this card but I thought you would like to see it anyway!

I lucked out with the die cut. It is a Spellbinders called 
"Moroccan Accents" that was marked down from $24.99 at Michael's, to $7.99! I love how they match!

So what did I learn from this?
Read the fine print!
OR 
Make your cards for the fun of making and giving them and don't worry about the challenge!
(But if I do them right I will enter them...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!