Sunday, June 22

Fourth of July one layer card...

Our Daily Bread is not a stamp company that I relate to one layer.
Usually they are very ornate...and gorgeous.
However I love simple cards. That's what I do, mostly.
So excited that I get to play this challenge in my comfort zone.

 ODBD has two wonderful flag images. My friend has one and I have the other. So I pulled out my image and wondered how to create a one layer???
My Distress marker were pulled out, watercolor paper and watercolor brush.

Check out what others have done for the challenge:

2 comments:

  1. Love this flag and it looks so beautiful in water colors! It's the perfect one layer card! So glad you created with us this week at ODBD! I hope you'll join us again. You can do CAS with any of the challenges. We just require that you have FUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you did a fabulous one-layer card with this American flag, and I love it! Beautiful coloring with your distress markers! So glad you were able to join us for the ODBD Shining the Light challenge! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!