Saturday, May 3

I'm on a roll...

Two more cards but I am only entering one for the challenge from Penny Black.


I recently bought a wonderful stamp from the latest Penny Black collection.


The challenge is called "Your Favorite Penny Black Stamp".
 Since my newest of any company is usually my favorite I started designing with this stamp. 
Then I read the instructions more carefully and found that I could only use Penny Black images. 
Back to the drawers to find a saying. That's when I realized some of my most favorite sayings were the ones I had from Penny Black. Especially  the one I used in the card!

So...
for this challenge I produced the following card.


I made it by stamping the flowers in dark brown and coloring them with Colorbox oval foam applicators and Tim Holtz Distress inks.
I stamped the saying with Distress ink and shadowed the edges with Distress ink as well.

So my favorite, well  used and thoroughly loved Penny Black stamp is the saying
 "A misty morning does not signify a cloudy day...Ancient Proverb"

My next post will be quick and show you the card I decided not to send!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!