Tuesday, May 27

Another Mojo Monday...

I am really grateful for these sketches to inspire me to create!


Today's card was made from a background that I had created when "playing" with a friend. 
We love to see what our Tim Holtz pads can do. 
While searching the net for ideas we found one that had taken an embossing folder and smeared, yes...it's a technical term, Versamark on the side that was raised up.
 You place cardstock over the inked area and run a brayer over then back of the cardstock.
 A quick dip into the white embossing powder, a heating with the heat tool  then you rub your watercolor inks on using the pad or your mini ink tool.

My card is the regulation 3.5" x 5.5" with the leaves extending over the short edge, but still fitting in the envelope!

Thank you to
for continuing to inspire me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!