Sunday, September 16

With a half pound of paper...

you can do so many things!!!
I found this bag of card stocks at my local AC Moore. It's very small, but with a few stamps, a few Spellbinders Nestabilities and some glue, you can do the following cards.
I will show you one of each of the cards I made, there are about two per different card, with the name of the Spellbinder that goes with it. Please note I also have about 1/3 of the card stocks left to make more cards.
The technique is from Splitcoaststampers. 
 
Large classic Inverted Scalloped Circles -


 The black behind these cards are just so you can see the cut edge!!!

Labels One -








Labels Twenty Two -
 
 
Labels Two -
 
 
This one is great I found a $1.00 stamp that had a bat on it and the quote was "that's just batty". Needless to say it had to go inside this card. 
 
None of the cards is bigger than 4-1/4" so they can fit in an A2 envelope with no problem.
 
Have a great time creating!

1 comment:

  1. Love these shaped cards....great paper and fun cards. My favorite is the labels 22 one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!