Thursday, July 28

Recuperating and Stamping

While recuperating from surgery, and not feeling up to new creations, I scanned through the wonderful cards  at Splitcoaststampers, http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery and found so many creations I needed to make for Halloween.
You can find them on my member gallery under Sundaystamper.

I also have a card that I used Penny Black ...

and a stamp that I found on the clearance rack at Michael's. Unfortunately the price stickers covered the company and when I tried to rip them off I wrecked the company name...oops!!!


Isn't it great that we can find inspiration from so many places. Please check out all the other Blogs and company sites and Splitcoaststampers isn't just for Stampin' Up. 
(Though Stampin' Up is wonderful!)

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!