Tuesday, April 26

Picture this ... Rubberstamping on Photos

As I gazed out my back window this morning it reminded me of a card I made using an actual photo.


The card is VERY simple and yet you can use any picture and apply any image. Above is facing East on my property after a full flood. I used the couple (not sure of the company) and the saying (Stamp Oasis) with Staz-on black ink. I layered it onto black cardstock.

*****

The card below is done a bit differently. Another picture is used but I also had to pull out my Stamp-a-ma-jig positioner. I used dye (not permanent ink) to stamp the image onto my positioner plastic (using dye ink allows you to clean off the plastic with water for future use). I taped down the picture using double backed temporary tape. Placed the postioner image (Stamp Oasis) over the picture to get it "just right". Using the "jig" I stamped using Staz-on black the image to the picture. I layered that with a thin border of black card stock. Then I layered it onto a base card of brown that had been stamped with Versamark ink using a JudiKins stamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!